- 1 Pinzgauer RideHop into our huge all-terrain vehicle for an adventurous trek to the very first zipline tower of your adventure at Wolfe Mountain!
- 3 ZiplinesYou will soar from tower to tower through our zipline course, taking in the beautiful ozark mountains and making wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
- 40 foot Dynamite DropTake a step of faith and free fall 40 ft to the soft landing ground below! Leave your fears behind and take hold of the adventurous spirit deep within your heart!
- 2 Sky BridgesWalk among the tree tops in our gorgeous sky bridges, and enjoy the beautiful views while safely secured to the bridge.
- 1 to 1½ hour Approximate Duration
After a brief 10 minute orientation that covers the basics of ziplining, we will transport you from Wolfe Creek Station to the top of Wolfe Mountain via one of our Pinzgauer Swiss Army Troop Carriers! From here you will be immersed in the beauty of the Ozarks!
Our highly trained and certified guides will lead you on your thrilling trek through the trees. They will do the work for you so that you can focus your time on simply enjoying your Branson ziplining experience.
You will leave from Teepee tower, zip over Wolfe Mine, cross the bridge to Crow's Nest, a one of a kind tower inspired by a Pirate ship, and finish your tour with Dynamite Drop, a forty foot freefall. If you are scared of the freefall, you can always choose to exit via one of our sky bridges. When your journey through the trees is concluded one of our Pinzgauers will pick you up and return you to Wolfe Creek Station where you will de-gear and look at your photos.
Gear & Harness
- The Only Zipline in the area to use a full body harness to assure maximum Safety and Comfort
- All gear used on our course exceeds the ACCT standards for Zipline equipment. With our Weakest gear designed with a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 LBS.
- Be confident in fit and safety, When geared up by one of our Certified guides.
- Tour accommodates up to 12 people. For larger groups please click here to groups page.
- There is no age restriction on the tours, but participants must weigh between 70 and 275 pounds and meet minimum eligibility requirements.
- Guests should wear casual clothing appropriate for outdoor activity. Closed toe shoes must be worn. Closed toe sandals may be worn as long as they are strapped on.
- Guests should have long hair tied back, and dangly jewelry should not be worn.
- For the safety of all of our guests and guides - Cameras are NOT allowed on tour.
- Branson Zipline has been built to exceed the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) standards.