- 7 Ziplines
You will soar from tower to tower through our zipline course, taking in the beautiful ozark mountains and making wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
- 40 foot Dynamite Drop
Take a step of faith and free fall 40 ft to the soft landing ground below! Leave your fears behind and take hold of the adventurous spirit deep within your heart!
- 10 Sky Bridges
Walk among the tree tops in our gorgeous sky bridges, and enjoy the beautiful views while safely secured to the bridge.
- 1 to 2 hour Approximate Duration
Your journey into the natural wonders of the Ozarks begins with a 10 minute orientation that covers the basics of Zipline Safety. After becoming acquainted with your tour guide, you will be transported from Wolfe Creek Station to the top of Wolfe Mountain to begin the adventure of a lifetime!
Trek across swinging suspension bridges, cross walkways covered in the canopy and literally soar into adventure along numerous ziplines for a one-of-a-kind outdoor adventure in the heart of the Ozarks!
You are led by an Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT)-accredited Guide that adds Fun and Safety to the countless thrills experienced along the journey.
Young or old, native to the area or visiting, the Ozarks Explorer Zipline Canopy Tour paints picturesque memories of the natural beauty of the Ozarks and complements any visit to Branson, MO.
Gear & Harness
- The Only Zipline in the area to use a full body harness to assure maximum Safety and Comfort
- All gear used on our course exceeds the ACCT standards for Zipline equipment. With our Weakest gear designed with a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 LBS.
- Be confident in fit and safety, When geared up by one of our Certified guides.
- Tour accommodates up to 12 people. For larger groups please click here to groups page.
- There is no age restriction on the tours, but participants must weigh between 70 and 275 pounds and meet minimum eligibility requirements.
- Guests should wear casual clothing appropriate for outdoor activity. Closed toe shoes must be worn. Closed toe sandals may be worn as long as they are strapped on.
- Guests should have long hair tied back, and dangly jewelry should not be worn.
- For the safety of all of our guests and guides - Cameras are NOT allowed on tour.
- Branson Zipline has been built to exceed the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) standards.