- 1 Pinzgauer RideHop into our huge all-terrain vehicle for an adventurous trek to the very first zipline tower of your adventure at Wolfe Mountain!
- 4 ZiplinesYou will soar from tower to tower through our zipline course, taking in the beautiful Ozark Mountains and making wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
- 7 Sky BridgesWalk among the tree tops in our gorgeous sky bridges, and enjoy the beautiful views while safely secured to the bridge.
- 1½ to 2 hour Approximate Duration
Begin your journey at Wolfe Creek Station with our simple 10 minute orientation into proper zipline use. From here, we transport you to the top of Wolfe Mountain to begin your adventure. An Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT)-accredited guide will lead you through the property as you journey over creeks via suspension bridges, leisurely enjoy the floor of the canopy from walkways offering convenient vantage points, and soar through the Ozarks canopy on numerous ziplines.
Additionally, your guide will provide fascinating information on the lovely nature and general ecology of the Ozarks, giving you an outdoor experience that is both adventurous and educational. Even if you will only be visiting Branson for the day, the Flying Prospector Canopy Tour ensures you can gain a thorough, introductory look into the ecology of the Ozarks wilderness without cutting corners on quality or excitement! Take a leap of courage on the best of Branson ziplines!
Gear & Harness
- The Only Zipline in the area to use a full body harness to assure maximum Safety and Comfort
- All gear used on our course exceeds the ACCT standards for Zipline equipment. With our Weakest gear designed with a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 LBS.
- Be confident in fit and safety, When geared up by one of our Certified guides.
- Tour accommodates up to 12 people. For larger groups please click here to groups page.
- There is no age restriction on the tours, but participants must weigh between 70 and 275 pounds and meet minimum eligibility requirements.
- Guests should wear casual clothing appropriate for outdoor activity. Closed toe shoes must be worn. Closed toe sandals may be worn as long as they are strapped on.
- Guests should have long hair tied back, and dangly jewelry should not be worn.
- For the safety of all of our guests and guides - Cameras are NOT allowed on tour.
- Branson Zipline has been built to exceed the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) standards.