- 2 Pinzgauer Rides
Hop into our huge all-terrain vehicle for an adventurous trek to the very first zipline tower of your adventure at Wolfe Mountain!
- 8 Ziplines
You will soar from tower to tower through our zipline course, taking in the beautiful ozark mountains and making wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
- 100 ft Free Fall +
40 ft Dynamite DropTake a step of faith and free fall 100 ft to the soft landing ground below! Leave your fears behind and take hold of the adventurous spirit deep within your heart!
- 10 Sky Bridges
Walk among the tree tops in our gorgeous sky bridges, and enjoy the beautiful views while safely secured to the bridge.
- 3 to 3½ hour Approximate Duration
Along the journey you will have the opportunity to admire the canopy floor as you leisurely cross suspension bridges and walkways and fly through the canopy itself by way of zipline, turning the Ozarks wilderness into your own, personal playground! As with all of our canopy experiences, the first 10 minutes of your time at Wolfe Creek Preserve will be spent learning the basics of zipline usage. Afterward, you will be transported from Wolfe Creek Station to the top of Wolfe Mountain to begin your adventure.
The first portion of the Canopy Adventure Combo has you trekking over running creeks, past majestic bluffs and through the lush canopy of the Ozarks by way of ziplines, suspension bridges and walkways. This fascinating experience will both thrill and educate as your Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT)-accredited guide points out the many unique aspects of the Ozarks ecology found on Wolfe Creek Preserve. As you zipline, Missouri nature and Ozark mountains will refresh your spirit. Additionally, you will be treated to a ride along Wolfe Creek Preserve’s fastest zipline, the Blue Streak Fast Line. This mammoth zip begins on a tower that stands 25 feet off the top of Wolfe Mountain. As you speed toward the 100 foot tower situated at the base of Wolfe Mountain you will reach exhilarating speeds while at times being nearly 150 feet from the ground! Those hoping to take in the full Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours experience will find that the Canopy Combo Adventure is the only way to go!
Gear & Harness
- The Only Zipline in the area to use a full body harness to assure maximum Safety and Comfort
- All gear used on our course exceeds the ACCT standards for Zipline equipment. With our Weakest gear designed with a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 LBS.
- Be confident in fit and safety, When geared up by one of our Certified guides.
- Tour accommodates up to 12 people. For larger groups please click here to groups page.
- There is no age restriction on the tours, but participants must weigh between 70 and 275 pounds and meet minimum eligibility requirements.
- Guests should wear casual clothing appropriate for outdoor activity. Closed toe shoes must be worn. Closed toe sandals may be worn as long as they are strapped on.
- Guests should have long hair tied back, and dangly jewelry should not be worn.
- For the safety of all of our guests and guides - Cameras are NOT allowed on tour.
- Branson Zipline has been built to exceed the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) standards.