- 1 Pinzgauer Ride
Hop into our huge all-terrain vehicle for an adventurous trek to the very first zipline tower of your adventure at Wolfe Mountain!
- Our longest Zipline
You will soar on our longest zipline, taking in the beautiful ozark mountains and making wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
- 100 foot Free Fall
Take a step of faith and free fall 100 ft to the soft landing ground below! Leave your fears behind and take hold of the adventurous spirit deep within your heart!
- ½ to 1 hour Approximate Duration
Find yourself soaring at heights of over 150-feet, taking in panoramic views of the surrounding Ozark hills, and zipping at speeds fast enough to feel the wind in your hair. You will zip nearly a quarter of a mile on our longest & fastest line followed by a freefall drop from Everest, our tallest platform.
Don’t limit yourself to simply imagining the adrenaline rush and excitement that characterizes our Blue Streak Fast Line and Free Fall Xpress; make reservations now to come experience it for yourself! Our Blue Streak Fast Line and Free Fall Xpress is our most compact and adrenaline-packed tour. This adventure begins like most of the others we offer with a brief orientation as you are geared up and a fun, winding ride up Wolfe Mountain in one of our off-road capable Pinzgauer Swiss Army vehicles. But, once you disembark from the Pinzgauer, this tour is incomparable to other tours because of the heightened levels of speed and adrenaline that it features. Get ready to zipline, Branson style!
Gear & Harness
- The Only Zipline in the area to use a full body harness to assure maximum Safety and Comfort
- All gear used on our course exceeds the ACCT standards for Zipline equipment. With our Weakest gear designed with a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 LBS.
- Be confident in fit and safety, When geared up by one of our Certified guides.
- Tour accommodates up to 12 people. For larger groups please click here to groups page.s page.
- There is no age restriction on the tours, but participants must weigh between 70 and 250 pounds and meet minimum eligibility requirements.
- Guests should wear casual clothing appropriate for outdoor activity. Closed toe shoes must be worn. Closed toe sandals may be worn as long as they are strapped on.
- Guests should have long hair tied back, and dangly jewelry should not be worn.
- For the safety of all of our guests and guides - Cameras are NOT allowed on tour.
- Branson Zipline has been built to exceed the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) standards.