Andrew Packwood is a true renaissance man. When he’s not working hard at Wolfe Creek Preserve, you can find him hiking, rock climbing, camping, floating, giving karaoke performances, and attending renaissance festivals. Oh, and did we mention he rides a unicycle? With eclectic interests, a fun-loving personality, and a goal to guide each guest through the most fun zipline experience of their lives, Andrew Packwood is everything we look for in a guide. We asked Andrew a few questions to get to know a little more about him:
1. Are there any special zipline memories or experiences with guests that stand out? A woman was terrified of doing the free-fall. She took a while to go off and gave me a hug and thanked me when she finally did go.
2. Any advice for people ziplining for the first time? Let your harness hold you up. Don’t hold on with a death grip.
3. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be? Tall, dark, handsome.
4. What’s your favorite part about working for Branson Zipline? I love getting to see people have fun by the end of the tour that were terrified at the beginning.
5. What’s your favorite season to zip and why? Spring, because the weather is perfect and everything is blooming.
If you’d like to meet this renaissance man for yourself, or simply enjoy the outdoors with a guide who loves doing the same, come on out to Wolfe Creek Preserve to zipline with Andrew or any other of our fantastic guides. We’re sure that if you come zipline with us once, you’ll speak Andrew’s favorite quote right along with him, by saying that you want “moooooore” just like Oliver Twist. We hope to see you out at Wolfe Creek Preserve for the first time, or for more soon!