Meet the Guides: Megan DorninSeptember 20, 2012
Corporate Outings at Wolfe Creek PreserveOctober 4, 2012
Wolfe Creek Preserve is a world-class establishment. Need proof? Guide Michelle Meltke comes to us all the way from
Germany! Originally from Germany, Michelle attended boarding school in South Korea before moving to the U.S. six years ago.
Along with a cheerful personality, Michelle brings a passion for travel in every form, whether by plane, train or zip line! During
the time we’ve been open, we’ve welcomed guests from a variety of different states and countries to our facility. We also love
hearing about people’s experiences at ziplines in many different places, because they always comment that Wolfe Creek Preserve
is a place that ranks among the top-tier zipline facilities in the world! In addition to our world-class facility, we are proud of our
community of guides that truly make Wolfe Creek Preserve the special place that it is. Although Michelle Meltke has traveled the
world, we’re happy she landed at Wolfe Creek Preserve. We took an opportunity to sit down with Michelle and ask her a few
1. What is your favorite part about working for Branson Zipline? I love working with the other guides and learning about
guests and why they are ziplining.
2. What other activities do you enjoy? I love riding horses, art, languages, and cheerleading.
3. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be? Outgoing, fun, and honest.
4. What made you want to work for Branson Zipline? Actually, it’s kind of a funny story: my mom applied and I tagged along
for the interview. I ended up getting an interview that day and now I love my job as a guide!
5. Are there any special zipline memories or experiences with guests that stand out? I’ve had people who got really emotional
(in a good way) and they thanked me for overcoming their fears.
Since Michelle is a seasoned traveler, she’s got experience with taking on new challenges and having fun in any situation. As one
of her travel tips, Michelle always tells first time zipliners to “trust the guides and the equipment”. It’s not hard to trust in those
two elements; our guides are trained for weeks before interacting with guests, and our equipment is nothing less than the best! If
you’re interested in meeting world-traveler Michelle, or experiencing our world-class ziplining facility, come out to Wolfe Creek
Preserve today! Plus, the season is changing to fall, and that’s Michelle’s favorite season because of the cool weather and relaxing
atmosphere it brings. Come on out to Wolfe Creek Preserve and watch the leaves change from the treetops with us!